A Whittier kid’s dentist has to be a professional you can trust with a practice that cares. At Hacienda Pediatric Dentistry, we are dedicated to three things most of all: the highest standards of quality treatment, your children’s comfort and confidence, and seeing the best possible outcomes of treatment. Whatever your children’s needs, we will do everything in our power to make their visit with their Whittier kid’s dentist as positive as possible.
If you want to learn more about the services we provide, as well as how we ensure the best possible outcomes and most comfortable appointments for your children, read on. Hacienda Pediatric Dentistry will answer any and all questions and concerns we can.
Services from your Whittier Kid’s Dentist
At Hacienda Pediatric Dentistry, every service we offer is designed to help the individual needs of every child that has an appointment with us. As such, we will only offer the necessary services, and we won’t recommend any treatments without consultation to understand you and your child’s needs and goals. Still, here are some of the services we offer to help you reach those goals.
- Preventative and Restorative Dentistry: From routine checkups and cleanings to fillings, crowns, and more, we will do what we can to protect and restore your child’s smile as necessary over the long-term.
- Solea Laser Dentistry: Using the Solea laser, we can perform a range of soft and hard tissue treatments without the need for drills or anesthesia, making for shorter and less invasive procedures.
- Silver Diamine Flouride: An FDA-approved antibiotic liquid that can control dental caries and prevent further progression of the disease, allowing for less invasive treatment of decay.
- Sedation: We have both local and general anesthetic that can help us make treatments as comfortable as possible, and also allow us to treat patients who may have a dental phobia or a strong gag reflex. It also helps us perform extensive treatments for, especially young patients.
- Special Needs Patients: Hacienda is your Whitter kid’s dentist if you have a child with special needs, as our team’s leader, Dr. Sheu has advanced specialty training to help just those patients. As such, our services and offices are both fully accessible.
- Emergency Care: If a child has experienced dental trauma, has a tooth knocked out, or is experiencing any other dental emergency, we are here to help. Get in touch with our office immediately for all emergency dental care.
From the routine care that your kids’ teeth needs, to treatments designed to enhance their smile, to treatment options that are designed for those with more specific needs, we will do everything we can to make sure all of your child’s dental needs are met here by their Whittier kid’s dentist.
Your welcoming, professional pediatric dentist
The team at our Whitter kid’s dentist practice helps a lot of children go through their first dental appointments, including children with special needs. Many of them may be worried about what their experience will be like. From the design of our office to our team’s warm welcome, we have designed our services to be as comfortable and relaxing for your children as possible. We can take them on a tour of the office ahead of their first appointment, helping them get familiar with the team and the location. For any children with dental phobias, our sedation treatment can also help them get the treatment they need.
We can make sure you’re comfortable too
A parent’s concerns are just as important to us as a patient’s concerns. As such, we will do whatever we can to address any questions or concerns that you might have. Our website has plenty of further information on our services and practice, as well as a blog that consistently updates with advice and more from our knowledgable team. However, if you ever have a question that we can address directly, then we recommend getting in touch. Our team will do what we can to make sure that you’re informed, comfortable, and confident in the treatment that your child receives from us.
Make an appointment today
If you have any other questions about what we can do for your child, or you want to make an appointment for a consultation or treatment, you can get in touch with us on 626-604-6683 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. As your number one Whittier kid’s dentist, we will do everything we can to make both you and your child feel comfortable, safe, and cared for. If you would like to book a consultation, you can do so on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice.